- Mental Health Week 2018 The focus of this year's Mental health week is stress. Research has shown that two thirds of us experience a mental health...
- MST Gives Mum Skills to Turn Life Around Mum went from hopeless to in control after MST therapist reinforces skills As a Multisystemic Therapy (MST) supervisor, I always feel...
- NIS Programmes included in NICE guidelines on Child Abuse & Neglect This guidance covers recognising and responding to abuse and neglect in children and young people aged under 18. It covers physical,...
About the hub - getting started
The evidence based intervention programmes hub is designed to help everyone looking for information about how to implement evidence based intervention programmes for looked after children, children on the edge of care or custody and their families.
The hub is designed to help you find the information you need quickly. You can:
Use the main menu bar for access to general information about:
- the interventions,
- the support, training and consultation available to local authorities from the National Implementation Service
- national and programme specific events
- the evidence base and research that supports the interventions
Use the quick links on the homepage to go straight to a section that provides information for specific groups, including:
Use the links to the interventions on the homepage to take you straight to a specific programme site, including:
- Multisystemic Therapy (MST)
- Multidimensional Treatment Foster Care (MTFC)
- KEEP - Keeping foster and kinship carers supported
- Functional Family Therapy (FFT)
- AdOpt - a parenting programme for adoptive parents
- RESuLT - a social learning based programme for children's residential care staff
Use the footer to navigate straight to areas within the specific group sections