- SCIE findings in relation to NIS programmes have been published The SCIE has published their findings in relation to Models of care and care pathways to support the mental health and wellbeing of looked...
- Models of care and care pathways to support mental health and wellbeing of looked after children: Findings of call for evidence This document presents the findings of a call for evidence to develop models of care and care pathways to support the mental health and...
- Early deaths among care leavers revealed Young people who have grown up in care are far more likely to die in early adulthood than other young people, Freedom of Information...
About the hub - getting started
The evidence based intervention programmes hub is designed to help everyone looking for information about how to implement evidence based intervention programmes for looked after children, children on the edge of care or custody and their families.
The hub is designed to help you find the information you need quickly. You can:
Use the main menu bar for access to general information about:
- the interventions,
- the support, training and consultation available to local authorities from the National Implementation Service
- national and programme specific events
- the evidence base and research that supports the interventions
Use the quick links on the homepage to go straight to a section that provides information for specific groups, including:
Use the links to the interventions on the homepage to take you straight to a specific programme site, including:
- Multisystemic Therapy (MST)
- Multidimensional Treatment Foster Care (MTFC)
- KEEP - Keeping foster and kinship carers supported
- Functional Family Therapy (FFT)
- AdOpt - a parenting programme for adoptive parents
- RESuLT - a social learning based programme for children's residential care staff
Use the footer to navigate straight to areas within the specific group sections