- TEND Summer Newsletter and NIS update The Newest NIS Programme: TEND is the newest of the NIS suite of interventions. It’s a 12 week video coaching programme for...
- SCIE findings in relation to NIS programmes have been published The SCIE has published their findings in relation to Models of care and care pathways to support the mental health and wellbeing of looked...
- Models of care and care pathways to support mental health and wellbeing of looked after children: Findings of call for evidence This document presents the findings of a call for evidence to develop models of care and care pathways to support the mental health and...
Multi-Systemic Therapy Service based in London Boroughs of Tower Hamlets, Newham and Bexley, and Merton and Sutton
Positive Families Partnership is a ground breaking new 3 year programme providing Multi-Systemic Therapy (MST) to families in 5 London boroughs
The partnership is made up of an exciting combination of different organisations:
- Family Action, a national charity established in 1869
- South West London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust
- Family Psychology Mutual, a new social enterprise
The programme will be managed by Brigitte Squire MBE, who brings over 35 years clinical experience and expertise in Intensive Evidence Based Programmes.
Open to candidates on a permanent or a seconded basis
Family Action seeks to recruit
MST WORKERS – London (Newham, Tower Hamlets and Bexley)
37 hours per week + on call rota
£37,197 - £45,794 per annum inclusive of Inner London Weighting
Closing date: 9am Monday 25th September 2017 Interviews: 2nd, 3rd and 6th October
BUSINESS SUPPORT OFFICER – Based in East London
18.5 hours per week
£20,540 - £22,398 per annum pro rata inclusive of Inner London Weighting
Closing date: 9am Monday 25th September Interviews: 6th October